Newcomer

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
Seedyblue
UKLS New Member
Has thanked: 0

Hi, my name is Chris and I am from Liverpool, I was kind of forced into the locksmith area because of my job, which is maintenance work for a lettings agent and part of my work involves gaining access to properties that have been left unoccupied (usually in the middle of the night) and keys are not available (tenants taken them along with anything that wasn't nailed down). I am currently awaiting a locksmith course which will begin in May, at the moment I'm gaining access to the properties by snapping euro locks or drilling them out, I have however got myself some bump keys which I can't wait to try out. Hopefully I'll learn more from people like you on this forum
Cheers
TequilaDave
VIP Member

:welc:

I wish I had a "welcome template" like some of the others here, saying to read the rules etc. Just do as they say! :)

There's a wealth of information on this forum and if you can't find what you're after just ask. The only stupid question is one that isn't asked!

Don't be afraid of posting photos of locks you pick on the way as we all like pictures, no matter how easy they are to open. Everybody started somewhere and like seeing people progress. You don't have to pick a Medico to get a +1! In fact there's a whole thread on "What you didn't pick today"' :)

More than anything, have fun and keep it legal!

Ba careful of posting about "locks in use", bypassing and destructive means of entry as it's against the forum rules.

I think I've just written my first "welcome template"
:hee20hee20hee:
"Without a naughty bucket life would be boring!" :)