Having a problem registering ?

The whole lock forum sections will be open to you once you register for an account.
Pickwizard
Administrator

If you are encountering any problems in registering an account please feel free to contact Pickwizard via email @

[email protected]

Sorry for any inconvenience cause but these restrictions are in place to help stop spammers ruining the site.
billbobaggins
VIP Member

Sorry about this, I thought I had done all required, but still failed. I did manage to ask a couple of quick questions on the main board, and then was told this was not the way,(sorry),but I have since tried to post a question regarding Tigris locks and failed miserably again. I just cannot seam to get myself onto the beginners page,not just new to lock picking, but also this tablet. Some small help and a lot of guidance needed regards billbobaggins.
Pickbeard 7721
UKLS Team Member

This is where you need to post....

viewforum.php?f=9

Then tap "New Topic" to start your own introduction.

Title it with whatever you like (try to keep it clean s_laugh s_laugh ).

Then post your thoughts questions and at the bottom(like you already have done) hit/tap "submit"

Job done :88:
billbobaggins
VIP Member

And so ,the question is as I have not been able to keep this lock out of my hands, (Tigris) premier, has anyone made a video picking this pain in the neck. I have been advised to put it away, but it's like having an itch you cannot scratch.