Well hi there...

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
Adam West
UKLS New Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm

:sign0144:

Found about this forum from locknoob’s channel. I’m still relatively new to lock picking and I’m enjoying the challenges. Mostly around paracentric keyways it seems. Cheeky blighters...

Anyway, hi there. Nice to find I’m not alone...
Lock_Noob
UKLS Team Member
Been liked: 3 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:47 pm

welc :s_hi:

Nice to meet you. Read the rules, check out some old threads and join in on the fun! :)

:welc:
KeyMOE
VIP Member
Been liked: 2 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:55 pm

:s_hi: and welc Adam (are you Batman? :hee20hee20hee: )

Great to have you here, you’ve come to the right place to continue your Lockpicking journey. So many knowledgable and generous people on here. Post lots of pictures, ask lots of questions and get involved.

See you around,

KeyMOE
He who fights with ASSA’s should be careful lest he thereby become an ASSA. And if thou gaze long into a keyway, the keyway will also gaze into thee." - Keytzsche
Gazz
VIP Member
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 4 times

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi Adam! :welc:

Have a good look around, make yourself at home and have fun. welc :s_hi: welc

You were always my favourite Batman :57:
Gordon W
VIP Member
Been liked: 2 times

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:34 am

Hi Adam
Where you from?
Adam West
UKLS New Member

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Good grief. I killed my phone, got a new one then couldn’t remember the website, so sorry I ignored your friendly welcomes - wasn’t intentional 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes, I’m Batman....ok, maybe not. I think batman can pick locks better than me!

I hail from the sunny midlands. Well, windy, cold, wet midlands at the moment!
MHM
UKLS Team Member
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 5 times

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Heh. Don't you hate it when tech stuff lets you down? Welcome to the group mate. Post plenty of pics, ask plenty of questions, and generally make a dick of yourself and you'll fit right in.

Best wishes,

Michael.
"This is rubbing the overdose." - Tallans
"Your devotion will be rewarded with frozen drinks and sugar coated cornflakes after the revolution." - frosty68
"Using soy sauce will destroy a lock" - JWRM

Michael Maynard.
MrAnybody
Administrator
Been liked: 3 times

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Welcome to the forum :victory: You've definitely found a great place to be. Plenty of great people here willing to share, bounce ideas around or help out.

By way of some orientation, best to point out some important and useful bits to get your teeth into. First, if you haven't already, have a quick read over the Forum Rules. It's always amazing how many new people never get around to that bit :laughing7: It's quick and painless. I promise :laughing7:

We've also got a heap of great tips on using the functions you'll find throughout the forum right here for you to check out.

Then the juicy stuff ..... Check out our Library and Video sections. Huge amount of great stuff there.

And have a good mooch about with the Forum Search - that will definitely throw up a whole wealth of treasures.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend having several good reads of the legendary 'Solomon's Uber-Detailed Guide'. That will help to set you up sweet on some theory, and it's great fun! Also have a read through of 'A Summary of Lockpicking - A Better Understanding of the Practice of Non-destructive Entry'. That will also clarify a heap and stir up some questions, no doubt.

And of course, feel free to rattle that keyboard, ask questions, contribute or just shoot the breeze til yer fingers bleed, if necessary. Every day is a school day here. There's always something new or something forgotten.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Enjoy, enjoy :victory:
John
UKLS Member
Has liked: 3 times

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Gordon W wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:34 am
Hi Adam
Where you from?
Gotham city 🙄 I thought everyone knew that