Guten Tag and Hello,.

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
UklsSG
UKLS New Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:30 am

i am new and someone recruited for the locksports by bosnianbill via youtube. I hope to learn more about lockpicking here.
I am 38 years old and a german citizen with turkish origin. Thank you.
These users liked the author UklsSG for the post:
LockpickingPete (Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:31 pm)
MHM
UKLS Team Member
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:09 am

Howdy mate, welcome to UKLS. Have you bought any locks or picks yet?
"This is rubbing the overdose." - Tallans
"Your devotion will be rewarded with frozen drinks and sugar coated cornflakes after the revolution." - frosty68
"Using soy sauce will destroy a lock" - JWRM

Michael Maynard.
Diurin
VIP Member
Been liked: 0

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:35 am

:welc: Nice to have you here. Dive in, read a lot, post lots of pictures, enjoy the hospitality of the best folk on the net. But most importantly have fun.
Baldiloks
Advanced Team Member

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:50 am

How do :welc:

Have a read of the rules and Solomon's guide and check out lots of videos and pictures

Ask lots of questions and enjoy.
Gazz
VIP Member
Has liked: 10 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Hello! :welc:

Enjoy and have fun welc :s_hi: welc
MrAnybody
Administrator
Been liked: 3 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Welcome to the forum :victory: You've definitely found a great place to be. Plenty of great people here willing to share, bounce ideas around or help out.

By way of some orientation, best to point out some important and useful bits to get your teeth into. First, if you haven't already, have a quick read over the Forum Rules. It's always amazing how many new people never get around to that bit :laughing7: It's quick and painless. I promise :laughing7:

We've also got a heap of great tips on using the functions you'll find throughout the forum right here for you to check out.

Then the juicy stuff ..... Check out our Library and Video sections. Huge amount of great stuff there.

And have a good mooch about with the Forum Search - that will definitely throw up a whole wealth of treasures.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend having several good reads of the legendary 'Solomon's Uber-Detailed Guide'. That will help to set you up sweet on some theory, and it's great fun! Also have a read through of 'A Summary of Lockpicking - A Better Understanding of the Practice of Non-destructive Entry'. That will also clarify a heap and stir up some questions, no doubt.

And of course, feel free to rattle that keyboard, ask questions, contribute or just shoot the breeze til yer fingers bleed, if necessary. Every day is a school day here. There's always something new or something forgotten.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Enjoy, enjoy :victory:
Last edited by Shakyj on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock_Noob
UKLS Team Member
Been liked: 3 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:47 pm

welc :s_hi:

Nice to meet you. Read the rules, check out some old threads and join in on the fun! :)

:welc:
KeyMOE
VIP Member

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:09 pm

:s_hi: and welc UklsSG

Great to have you here, you’ve come to the right place to continue your Lockpicking journey. So many knowledgable and generous people on here. Post lots of pictures, ask lots of questions and get involved.

See you around,

KeyMOE
He who fights with ASSA’s should be careful lest he thereby become an ASSA. And if thou gaze long into a keyway, the keyway will also gaze into thee." - Keytzsche
LockpickingPete
VIP Member
Has liked: 6 times

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Guten Tag, Merhaba and hello from Germany. :)

That's the perfect spot to for everything locksport related. Amazing bunch of incredible smart and helpful people.

Post as much as you can, ask as much as you can. Post pictures and videos. We won't be ever tired of seeing all this. :)
UklsSG
UKLS New Member

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:34 pm

MHM wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:09 am
Howdy mate, welcome to UKLS. Have you bought any locks or picks yet?
Hello. Yes i have bought the "MTL mastering the lock" pick set online which was in one of bosnianbills videos. As second set i have bought some used china junk by ebay. I have 2 training locks made from BKS euro profile cylinders, one is a cutaway from multipick.
I although made my own wiper insert tensioners.
I own several GDR made euro profile BAB cylinders and GDR mailbox locks. Last month i have bought a set of 23 used german army padlocks burg and abus mainly.last week i have bought 8 abus lever locks. I will put all my stuff together and make a photo of them. So i hope you can give me some tips about my rquipment so far. Thank you.
These users liked the author UklsSG for the post:
LockpickingPete (Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:07 pm)
UklsSG
UKLS New Member

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Lock_Noob wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:47 pm
welc :s_hi:

Nice to meet you. Read the rules, check out some old threads and join in on the fun! :)

:welc:
Hello LockNoob, nice to see you here. I know you from youtube. I watched some of your videos and learned from them. Thank you.
oceanaut
VIP Member
Has liked: 1 time

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Hello and welcome onboard, @UklsSG .
The BAB cylinders are close relatives to the Zeiss/Ikon/ZIkon and might prove a bit difficult in the beginning. You might want to acquire some ISEO F3 or Abus Buffo from your nearest Bauhaus or other DIY store. They are quite cheap and very talkative.
MHM
UKLS Team Member
Has liked: 5 times

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Excellent mate, it sounds like you're on the right track. There are plenty of guys on here who love the Burg Wachter and Abus locks.

Love to see a photo of the pickset and locks.
"This is rubbing the overdose." - Tallans
"Your devotion will be rewarded with frozen drinks and sugar coated cornflakes after the revolution." - frosty68
"Using soy sauce will destroy a lock" - JWRM

Michael Maynard.
Pickbeard 7721
Advanced Team Member
Has liked: 6 times

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 pm

:88: welc welc welc .

Ask anything, you never know you may just get a sensible answer.
UklsSG
UKLS New Member

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 am

Hi guys,
i tried to upload a picture of my lockpicking equipment so far. 8 Abus lever locks are getting delivered next days.
My last puchase was the cheap china made lockpick gun, and i could not open no locks with it till now.

My next purchases will be a
pinning tweezer
lever lock pick similar to the one used by bosnianbill recently
lockdisassambly kit from HUK
dimple locks and dimple lock picks
tubular lock picks
prybars
waferlock picks...
and many more.

but i think first i need to improve my lock picking skills to an another level. My next aim is to pick all my padlocks and cylinders open which i own already.
Thank you guys for all your comments, suggestions and time.
Rob locks
VIP Member
Been liked: 1 time

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:55 am

welc it's good to have you here.
It's looks like your off to a flying start, the starter kit is amazing for someone just getting into it.
Post lots, have you picked anything yet.
UklsSG
UKLS New Member

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:19 am

Hello Rob locks,
the padlocks with the shackles showing right in the case are sp picked multiple times. And the 2 cylinders on the left Abus and a GDR made BAB are sp picked open multiple times.
Rob locks
VIP Member
Been liked: 1 time

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:33 am

Great work @UklsSG if you post in what I picked today with photo evidence then you will start getting +1s